1. How are MapyMath's questions selected?
We looked at curricula for math and humanities in Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand in order to create age-appropriate questions.
2. Which data sources are used for facts?
The questions are based on commonly-accepted public facts. We looked at reputable sources, e.g., NatGeo, Economist, World Factbook, World Almanac, DK, Guinness World Records, and Britannica and other appropriately-referenced online information sources. Note that sometimes we've rounded the figures in order to ensure age-relevant calculation difficulty.
3. How can I subscribe to receive it monthly?
4. How can I receive weekly bonus Challenge Questions?
5. What's the difference between the subscription and Challenge Questions?
MapyMath's subscription includes 120 full questions and answers every month. Challenge Questions include one question each week that stretches critical-thinking - available to everybody without subscribing.