1. How are MapyMath's questions selected?
We looked at curricula for math and humanities in Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand in order to create age-appropriate questions.
2. Which data sources are used for facts?
The questions are based on commonly-accepted public facts. We looked at reputable sources, e.g., Britannica, Economist, World Factbook, World Almanac, National Geographic, Guinness World Records, DK, major news sites and original sources. Note that sometimes we've rounded the figures in order to ensure age-relevant calculation difficulty.
3. How can I subscribe to receive it monthly?
4. How can I receive weekly bonus questions?
5. What's the difference between the subscription and bonus questions?
MapyMath's subscription includes full booklets that each have 24 questions per age level. New booklets are posted regularly. Bonus questions include four questions - one per age level - that will stretch critical-thinking, and they're available to everyone without subscribing.